1. Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/bands that you've had an obsessive fannish love or interest in at some time in your life.
2. Have your f-list guess your favourite character/member from each item.
3. When someone guesses correctly, strike through the item and put the name of your favourite character next to it.
( Read more... )
1. Leave me a comment with "IMMA KEEL YOU" in the subject line.
2. I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions.
barefoot_starz asked me
( Read more... )
01. Leave me a comment saying you want to do the meme.
02. I'll respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
03. You should update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You should include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
nerfgunqueen gave me these questions.
1. If you could spend the day doing anything at all, what would it be?
Exploring a garden, a forest, a nursery, anyplace with a lot of green. Walking barefoot on the grass is one of my favourite sensations.
2. What was your first fandom and are you still interested in it?
A Welsh band called Manic Street Preachers. I still love the band, but the fandom scares the hell out of me.
3. How old do you act?
Everything from 4 to 80 according to the hour of the day.
4. You're out shopping and you decide to splurge and buy yourself something. What's your guilty pleasure?
Plants. One of my greatest wishes is to live in the countryside, so I can finally have the room for a proper garden.
5. You can have dinner with any three people, who are they?
Jon Stewart, Stephen Fry and Ronnie O'Sullivan.
2) They can be people, places, things, ideas, whatever.
3) Tag five people to do this.
1) Rachel, Keith, Andy, Jon and Stephen aka The Pundit Round Table. Fakenews fanfic owns my heart.
2) Generation Kill
3)Jake and Katy for being Jake and Katy.
5) A job well done
1) Playground politics between adults. I didn't get them when I was a kid, why should I get them now?
3) SGA Big Bang. Pretty disappointing harvest this year.
No tags because everybody is already doing it
List ten fictional characters you would have sex with (in no particular order) then tag 5 people to do the same.
James Ford (Sawyer)
Tony Di Nozzo
You wanna do it, do it.
|You Are 53% Feminine, 47% Masculine|
You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.
List 6 things about yourself
Tag 6 people
No tag back
1) I attended 4 different Universities studying 4 different subjects but I do have only 1 degree to prove it.
2) My first crush was on Julius Caesar to the point that one of my nicknames at high school was Alesia (like the Gallic town conquered by Julius Caesar) . The reenactment of the siege of Alesia with spitballs and Biros during a particulalrly boring Bible study session is still remembered.
3) At some point in my life I seriously considered becoming a nun. The claustral kind. Then I realised my fondness for slash was going to be a problem.
4) I have a problem with doctors, authority figures, phones, people who don't respect queues, parents who can't or won't control their children and people who use problems as an excuse not to do anything with their lives (points to very annoying next door neighbour). I found it offending towards those with real problems who work hard to make their lives and the world around them a better place. (you know who you are and I am proud to have been blessed with your love, trust and friendship)
5) I suffered in the past from PTSD, OCD, compulsive eating and a large variety of anxiety disorders, but I have never been depressed. I am actually an eternal optimist. That's why I am still alive.
6) I am terribly shy. I swear.
Tagged... whoever in my f-list has not been tagged yet.